Every third women want permanent hair removal of undesirable hairs that are in excess. Now this is one of the very common problems in this world. This issue is connected to religious, social, aesthetic and cultural reasons. But we can see their removal is very essential for beauty of girls and it can be done by several tips and techniques. Most of the girls and women wish to do remove all the body hair but the methods of permanent body hair removal are limited. But you can see the technology is going on air, therefore now many methods are available of permanent hair removal at home. By following given removal of them permanent methods you may get good results.
Methods of Permanent Hair Removal at Home
- The first system that was developed for permanent hair removal was Electrolysis and still this is one of the best methods to uproot the undesirable hair. The best advantage of this method is that, it is effective for all types of thickness of them and all types of color of skin. This is the only treatment that is low cost and reliable, you know the expenses become increases as time passes.
- Use of topical creams is another method of permanent hair removal at your home. You can apply these topical creams after passing through some other methods such as waxing, plucking and shaving. You can see the line written on most of the product “permanent hair removal”, but these products just slow down the growth of them. You have to be very careful if you are using machines for removing of hair and if you are taking help of medicines then must follow the advice of your doctor.
- If you want to give smoothness to your skin for many weeks then use epilating permanent hair removal method. In this technique a very little machine o trimmer mover over your skin and fetch out them from the roots. As this method is painful as compare to waxing and others, but it saves you from many things such as cloth strips, hot wax and many other things but epilating will help you for several days.
- Another very old method that is used by Middle Eastern people is sugaring hair removal. In this method we use the gel or paste that is extracted by different fruits lemon, water and sugarcane, it removes many cells of the roots. It procedure is very similar to waxing therefore it is also called sugar waxing too.
- Waxing is another most common method of hair removal at home. In this method simply a wax is applied to on the skin, but you should take care that the wax is not too hot to burn or damaged the skin. After this a strip of jeans is placed over it for one or two minutes then pull it with a jerk. Due to pull it will remove all of them form roots, but it is very painful method.
- Another method which is most comfortable and also reliable than electrolysis is laser hair removal, but this method is much costly than other all above methods. I am not suitable for all types of skins and colors and can be less effective is some conditions. It is costly because you have to replace the machine every time when the laser pulses become end. I accept that it have many advantages but have to be careful while using it to avoid harmful results.
According to our research these are the best and most effective permanent hair removal tips at home. You should try these tips at your home and please must share your experience with us. If you know any tips or suggestion please tell us via comments.